Please read these Terms of Service (Agreement, Terms of Service) carefully before using www.theindiebox.com (the Site) operated by IndieBox, Inc. (us, we, or our). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.theindiebox.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by IndieBox, Inc. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
IndieBox is a subscription model service. You are signing up to have our collector's edition game boxes sent to you on a recurring monthly basis. All of our plans are continuous until canceled and will automatically renew based on the subscription plan that you have signed up for:
- A 1-Month Plan will automatically renew every month;
- A 3-Month Plan will automatically renew every three months;
- A 6-Month plan will automatically renew every six months;
- A 12-Month (1-Year) plan will automatically renew every twelve months.
You will incur a recurring charge on credit card, debit card, or payment account with a third party as part of the automatic renewal of the subscription plan that you have chosen. This recurring charge will continue until you cancel your subscription.
All subscriptions automatically renew on the 15th day of the month consistent with your automatic renewal plan as outlined in the Subscription Service terms listed above. If the first attempt to charge your credit card or third party method of payment fails on the 15th, a second attempt will be made on the 16th of the same billing month. If the second attempt fails, third and fourth attempts will be made on the 17th and 18th of the same month respectively. If all four attempts fail, your account will be automatically canceled and you will receive a confirmation email of your account cancellation.
Discounts and Coupon Codes
All discount and coupon codes, unless specifically stated by the advertiser, are for the initial subscription purchase only. All prices will renew at the standard rate upon subsequent charge attempts to your payment method. Standard rates are as follows:
- A 1-Month Plan will automatically renew at $24.99USD (plus shipping & handling and tax where applicable).
- A 3-Month Plan will automatically renew at $72.75USD (plus shipping & handling and tax where applicable).
- A 6-Month plan will automatically renew at $131.94USD (plus shipping & handling and tax where applicable).
- A 12-Month plan will automatically renew at $239.88USD (plus shipping & handling and tax where applicable).
Sales and Use Taxes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
WE COLLECT SALES TAX in states where we have a physical presence (or nexus), including Florida.
WE DO NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state NOT listed above because Indiebox, Inc. is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS: WE DO NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by utilizing one of the options below:
- Your Account Page (easy and immediate): To cancel your subscription via your account page, log into your account and simply click the "Edit" link in the Subscription Plan section, then chose to cancel your subscription. You must click the link and confirm cancellation by 11:59pm EST on the 14th day of the month in which your subscription is set to renew. If the cancellation request is not confirmed by before the 15th day of the month in which your subscription is set to renew, the cancellation request will be applied to the following billing month.
- Email: If you do not want to cancel your subscription from your account page (the easiest and quickest method), you can cancel by email. To cancel via email, please send your request to email@example.com. Your email request must be sent seven (7) days prior to your subscription plan renewal, or by the end of business hours (6:00pm EST) on the 8th day of the month in order to count for that month. If your cancellation is not sent within seven (7) days prior to your subscription renewal the cancellation will be applied to the following billing month.
IndieBox game boxes and items are shipped at the end of each month from within the United States. Timing of the delivery of your box is dependent upon your shipping address. You will receive a tracking number and email confirmation when your item(s) are registered for shipment.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription service at any time without the guarantee of refund.
By purchasing an IndieBox subscription you affirm that:
- You understand your IndieBox subscription will automatically renew on a continuous basis until you cancel it.
- You understand that you may cancel your IndieBox subscription at any time.
- You understand that there will be a recurring charge on your credit card, debit card, or payment account with a third party as part of the automatic renewal subscription plan that you have chosen and you consent to this recurring monthly charge being made.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
Subscriptions must be canceled by the 14th of the month at 11:59 PM EST. Any subscriber boxes returned to IndieBox will be communicated to the subscriber, by email, with options to allow for successful delivery. If IndieBox does not receive correspondence from the subscriber after seven (7) days, the subscriber forfeits their Collector's Edition.
IndieBox is not able to issue refunds to subscribers once Steam keys have been released to the subscriber account(s) and/or when the box has shipped. IndieBox is unable to independently verify that Steam keys have not been redeemed, thus IndieBox is unable to issue refunds for product.
In the event you receive a damaged product in the mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as we will make every effort to accommodate exchange requests on a case-by-case basis.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
7507 Kingspointe Pkwy Suite 106B
Orlando, FL 32819
This document was last updated on August 23, 2017.